The ThoroughClean Bowl Blaster is a High Powered Water Pump System driven by a powerful diesel engine or electric motor. Using recycled water, it incorporates an extendable 6 meter boom with oscillating spray jets to provide an aggressive washout between loads of different grades or as required specifically for end of day washout.
It offers a better alternative to expensive, dangerous, time consuming cement truck bowl chipping to remove hardened concrete build-up over time. Through a ~4 minute start-to-stop (or stop to drive away rather) process, green cement is blasted off from the sides of the bowl – leaving it clean and smooth.
Proven to minimise build-up from 200 kg to only 20kg over the same period, bowl chipping is hugely reduced and almost eliminated entirely. Just some if the great benefits of the ThoroughClean Bowl Blaster are:
- Bowl chipping and bowl damage cost is greatly reduced
- Productivity is increased
- Truck load capacity is maintained and optimised
- Possible truck roll-overs are avoided
- OH&S issues are greatly averted
- Cross contamination between different grades of cement and tinted cement is eliminated
No concrete site should be without one!