This popular Fire Fighting Unit is ideal for fire fighting, controlled burn-offs, high speed water transfer, for pumping out water from flooded areas, and even for sheep jetting and stock watering.
– Recoil start 6.5 hp class HONDA GX200 petrol engine
– Davey ‘Fire Fighter Plus’ Pump
This tough fire fighting trailer was specially designed and built with a few unique features which makes it different to other fire fighting trailers:
- A 3-way valve is installed to switch quickly and easily between suction mode (filling the tank from a dam or creek) and fire fighting mode.
Model Number: P6R-1.7-PF
Engine: Recoil start HONDA GX200 engine – with 3-year GX warranty
Pump: Davey model 5265H-O Fire Fighting Plus
Pressure Rating: 1135 kPa (165 psi) Max.
Suction: 5 meters suction hose with Cam-Lock fittings and dam strainer
Delivery Hose: 5m 1″ fire fighting hose
Size: 0.95 x 0.75 x 0.7 m (l x w x h)
Weight: 45 kg
- Galvanised frame.
- Frame mounted hose rack
- HONDA GX200 (6.5 hp class) recoil-start, air-cooled petrol engine
- Comes with 3-year HONDA GX warranty
- Davey Model 5265H-O Fire Fighter Plus pump with twin impellers with 12-month warranty
- Self-priming pump
- Twin impellers allow for higher pressures to be reached
- Pump can deliver pressures up to 165 psi (1135 kPa)
Delivery Hose & reel
- 5 meters 1” fire fighting hose
- Fire fighting adjustable nozzle
Dam Suction Kit
- Dam suction kit consists of 5 meters suction hose & strainer
- Connects with Cam-lock fittings
- 3-way valve allows for easy switching to suction mode from dam
- Trailer mounted hose rack for storing dam suction kit
HONDA instruction manual can be downloaded from:
Davey Fire Fighting Pump Operating Instructions can be downloaded from: