Fire Fighting Trailers a hot commodity
ThoroughClean Water Blasters has launched both a petrol and diesel driven Fire Fighting
Trailer with multiple units already sold to Hire & Rental companies – already fighting fires and saving property.
As things heat up for summer so does risk for bush fires. And with lots of bush in Australia, there is always a demand whether it is to fight a fire or to do controlled
burn-offs. But these trailers are equally suited to cart water from A to B (as a stock watering trailer) with a choice of a 1,000 litre tank in either a square IBC or oval Poly tank.
There is a choice of a HONDA petrol or YANMAR diesel engine using a double impeller Davey Fire Fighting Plus pump. This allows for fast tank filling and extra pressure with a
far reaching water stream. A hose reel with 30 meters fire fighting hose gives you
access to difficult to reach places.
These trailer have been specially adapted to the Equipment Rental Industry’s requirements:
- Engines are fitted with hour meters – to help schedule maintenance
- Emergency stops are installed
- Lockable battery isolator switches are installed
- Mechanical disk brakes are incorporated in tow hitch
- Trailers are supplied ready for on-road registration with LED lights and side clearance lights
- A hot dipped Heavy Duty Galvanized frame is used
- The engine-Pump assembly is not hard mounted, but mounted on its own galvanized sub-frame which is vibration mounted on the trailer frame – protecting the engine-pump assembly against knocks during travel over rough terrain
- Heavy duty 2-ton axle, 4×4 Landcruiser style tyres, mounted spare wheel, battery in battery box
These trailers rent very well. If you have a need – please call ThoroughClean on 07 – 5467 2025 or contact them by a-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org